Due to the overwhelming popularity of Career Network, we receive many requests for help each day. Please look through this list of common questions -- if you are still having an issue after reading this list carefully, you will find more information below on where to get help.
1. I forgot my username or password.
Your username is the email address you used to apply for the position. Please try using the "Forgot Password" option on the main screen underneath the log in boxes to retrieve your password. If this is your first time logging into our system, your password will be your last name by default. To access the login page, click this link
2. I received an email that I need to log in to confirm my availability. Where can I confirm my availability?
Please log into your account. Click on the application history tab. If your application is marked as complete, no further information is required from you at this time and your application has been forwarded on to the employer. If your application says pending, please click on the job title to continue with the application process. To access the login page, click this link
3. I tried to log in to my account. Once I log in and click on complete application under application history, it tells me I have been successfully logged out and redirects me to the homepage. How can I complete my application?
Please complete the following steps to complete your application.If you are using Internet Explorer:
- click 'Tools'
- then click 'Internet Options'
- Under 'Browsing History' click the 'Delete...' button.
- You will be presented with several options. Click 'Delete Files...' under 'Temporary Internet Files' and 'Delete cookies...' under 'Cookies'.
- click on 'Tools'
- then click 'Clear Recent History'
- Verify that both 'Cookies' and 'Cache' are both checked and then click 'Clear Now'